maanantai 15. tammikuuta 2018

A little bit of progress

Well, I haven't had time to built the Glencroft kit as much as I would have liked to, because I took on too much work for this month. I have still managed to do something.

I needed to use some wood filler in this piece because a large splinter had come off of it. That is the kitchen front wall.

Here I have managed to put together the center wall piece and second floor with my common-law husband. The instructions say to glue the center wall piece in place and then slide the second floor in. Yeah, that was not going to happen. It was hard enough like this and with two people.

 Here they are glued in. Never mind the warping. It will straighten once all the pieces are in place.

 This is what is supposed be glued in next, but I'm not doing it just yet because I need to finish the first floor fireplace before that.

 Here you can see the fireplace wall in place.

 Two more pieces glued in for the second floor bathroom.

Here is the first floor fireplace that is taking forever to finish. I have painted it with Rust-Oleums chalky finish furniture paint. The goal is to make it look like a stone fireplace. It still needs some more touching up and sanding.

3 kommenttia:

  1. I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings is expressed. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. beautiful Girl Gurgaon
    online girl gurgaon