tiistai 17. kesäkuuta 2014

Mummon sänky / Grandma's bed

Mummon sänky on vihdoin valmis. Aloitin sen jo aikoja sitten, mutta vasta eilen tuli valmista. Tämänkin perusrunko on tehty Freida Greyn kirjan ohjeen mukaan.

Grandma's bed is finally finished. I started this a long time ago, but only yesterday I made the final touches. The basic frame of the bed is made according to a pattern in the Freida Grey book.

Pallot sängyntolppien päissä on tehty Fimosta. Nuo metallikoristeet olen ostanut Doloresista.

The balls on the bedposts are made from Fimo. The metal ornaments I bought from a Finnish dolls' house shop.





Vielä on mummon huone -roomboxissa paljon tehtävää, ja aikaa on jäljellä 8 päivää ennen näyteikkunan pystytystä. Iik!

There's still lots to be done until the grandma's room roombox is finished and I have 8 days until I have to take it to the show window. Eek!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti