Last Sunday I joined my home town's dollhouse club for the first time. http://nukkisystavat.blogspot.fi/. We made flower stands. I had a little too wide wood strip with me, so I decided to make the larger one out of the two choices that we had. The other members of the club were amazingly fast, although I believe that all the others made the smaller stand. When the others were already finished, I was still cutting and cluing my wood strips. I didn't finish my stand then, but I finally finished it today.
The materials that I used were 5x5 mm wood strip, cocktail sticks and kebab sticks. The bottom that you can see in the picture below is made of acetate sheet and a printed image glued underneath it. The paint is again Plus Color's Off white.